1. Provide opportunity for regular social engagement
2. Create an environment that is relaxed and free of judgment
3. Allow people to experience a sense of normalcy
4. Inspire new friendships and peer support
5. Provide a break from normal routines
6. Low cost, high benefit
7. Bring music, art and other entertainment within reach
8. Offer connection to other community-based support mechanisms
9. Raise awareness about stigma and isolation
10. Can be a first step towards creating a ‘Dementia Friendly’ community
Please, subscribe to get an access.
To add your own post to this community blog, click the "+" button above, compose and publish. You can edit after publishing using the pencil button.